- Kyungwon An, Seoul National University, Korea
"Investigation of lasing efficiency near an exceptional point in an asymmetric deformed microcavity"
- Takao Aoki, Waseda University, Japan
"Cavity QED with a trapped single atom and an all-fiber cavity"
- Masaaki Ashida, Osaka University, Japan
"Single-crystalline microspheres with high sphericity fabricated by laser ablation in superfluid helium"
- Oliver Benson, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
"Cavity-enhanced functionality of solid-state quantum emitters for applications in quantum information"
- Hui Cao, Yale University, USA
"Effects of rotation on optical micocavity emission"
- Muhan Choi, Kyungpook National University, Korea
"Microcavity, transformation optics, and metamaterial"
- Takehiro Fukushima, Okayama Prefectural University, Japan
"Selective excitation of spatial modes in quasi-stadium microcavity laser diodes"
- Kohzo Hakuta, University of Electro-Communications, Japan
"Cavity QED on an optical nanofiber using micro/nano-photonic-crystal structures"
- Martina Hentschel, Technische Universität Ilmenau, Germany
"Ray-wave correspondence in optical microcavities: Triangular microlasers and semiclassical corrections at curved interfaces"
- Chil-Min Kim, Daegu Kyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, Korea
"Ultrahigh-Q microcavity with unidirectional emission"
- Sang-Wook Kim, Pusan National University, Korea
"Localization of open quantum chaotic systems"
- Andrew Wing-On Poon, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China
"Nanoparticle-induced coupling disorders in coupled-resonator optical waveguides for biosensing applications"
- Stefan Rotter, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
"Curious physics with non-Hermitian micro-cavities"
- Jung-Wan Ryu, Kyungpook National University, Korea
"New phenomena of quantum chaos in microcavities"
- Keiji Sasaki, Hokkaido University, Japan
"Nano-sized whispering gallery modes of designed plasmonic structures"
- Susumu Shinohara, NTT Communication Science Labs., Japan
"Compact chaotic laser with a two-dimensional external cavity for delayed optical feedback"
- Qinghai Song, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
"Lasing actions and optical switching in microcavities"
- A. Douglas Stone, Yale Univsersity, USA
"Fundamental science and applications of chaotic micro-cavities"
- Satoshi Sunada, Kanazawa University, Japan
"Synchronization phenomena in microlasers"
- Shigeki Takeuchi, Kyoto University, Japan
"Nano optical fibers with built-in microcavities for photonic quantum information"
- Takasumi Tanabe, Keio University, Japan
"Nonlinear control in optical microcavity systems: Switching and Kerr comb generation in a WGM cavity"
- Limin Tong, Zhejiang University, China
"Coupling a gold nanoparticle with a microfiber microcavity"
- Kerry Vahala, California Institute of Technology, USA
"Soliton frequency comb on a chip"
- Frank Vollmer, Max Planck Institute for Science of Light, Germany
"Exploring the nanoscale dynamics of molecular systems with optical microcavities"
- Jan Wiersig, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
"Asymmetric backscattering of light in optical microcavities"
- Oliver Wright, Hokkaido University, Japan
"Watching waves confined in phononic cavities"
- Yun-Feng Xiao, Peking University, China
"Raman lasing dynamics in split-mode microcavity and single-nanoparticle detection"
- Lei Xu, Fudan University, China
"High Q whispering gallery mode micro bubble resonators and applications"
- Lan Yang, Washington University in Saint Louis, USA
"Whispering-gallery-mode resonators and their applications: from nanoscale measurement to parity-time symmetry"