Abstract Submission (for Contributed Papers)
- The authors should prepare abstracts using the following template.
Microsoft Word template
- The abstract is limited to one page but must have at least 200 words in English.
- Both MS WORD document and PDF file must be submitted.
- File name should be “(Last name)(First name)”, for example, “sasakikeiji.docx” and “sasakikeiji.pdf”.
- The deadline for receipt of abstract (contributed papers and invited papers) is September 1, 2015.
- All contributed papers will be reviewed by WOMA2015 Organizing Committee, and authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection of their abstracts by September 8, 2015, based on scientific quality.
- The copyright of the abstract is transferred to WOMA2015. The presenter, however, can reprint figures without conditions.
Abstract submission has been closed.